DGYF-s500a Manual Induction Sealer
Our DGYF-Series of manual induction sealers are suitable for containers such as plastic bottles, ABS, PE (HDPE, LDPE), PET, PP, PS, PVC or glass bottles. We recommend this sealer for pharmaceutical, food, and/or the beverage industries.
What is induction cap sealing?
Induction sealing is a non-contact heating process of hermetically (“air tight”) sealing rigid containers with a cap to provide a container that is tamper proof and can preserve freshness, deter pilferage, and prevent leakage while providing product integrity. The process is simple and can accurately be repeated.
How does this sealer work?
When the aluminum foil is heated by the induction coil, the heat is then transferred to the heat seal film, which quickly reaches the melting point and becomes an adhesive to bond the cap foil and bottle.
- Hand held operation w/ thumb switch
- Easy to operate - minimal operator training
- Sealing time digital display (seconds and tenth of seconds)
- Self-protection from overheating
- Suits small and medium workload or as a backup to continuous systems