TC-280F 12" Table Top Vacuum Sealer
- Compact, easily fits most spaces
- Stainless steel construction
- Durable aluminum steel bar
- Acrylic plastic lid
- Pump manufactured and designed in Italy
- Standard seal width: 3mm with electric cut off (4mm by special request only)
- Custom features available: Gas flush, sensor control, bi-active sealing, 220V
- ETL, UL, NSF, CE, and CSA certified
- Ships via LTL Freight only
Our TC-280F vacuum sealer is a stainless steel vacuum chamber machine ideal for sealing vacuum pouches used in the pharmaceutical, food, or electronic industries. The unit does not need an external compressor for operation. Simply place vacuum pouch into chamber with the open edge across the sealing bar. Close the lid to start the cycle and the lid will automatically open when cycle is completed. Vacuum time ranges from 15-30 seconds.
Optional features are available including, but not limited to: gas flush, soft air, electric cut off seal bar, custom chamber size, custom voltage and computerized water resistant control panel.
Machines are ETL, UL, NSF, CE, and CSA Certified. Machine is assembled in the US and the vacuum pump is designed and manufactured in Italy.
We recommend this unit for customers with light to medium applications. For heavy duty applications (all day continuous packaging), please refer to the TC-420-series.
1 Year general warranty. Frame – 3 Years; Busch Pump – 2 Years. Ask us for more details.