WFS-5 Bulk Fill Weigh Fill Scale System
The very accurate and easy to operate the WFS-5 semi-automatic scale has automatic tare, automatic feed and speed controls for both bulk and dribble feed rates, and automatic set points. The product flow from the hopper to the feed pan can also be controlled by an adjustable slide gate.
Example: To run a relatively free-flowing product into a 10lb. package, the product is loaded into the supply hopper, and the target weight is set at 10lb. The package is placed on top of the scale, and the table is adjusted (up/down) so that the funnel is inside the bag in order to keep the bag "standing" when empty. After starting the first fill cycle with the foot pedal, the controller will automatically switch into "learn mode" for the first cycle. During this time the controller tests the flow characteristics of the product and decides the best speeds and durations for bulk and dribble. The controller will automatically change the vibratory feed from bulk to dribble and stop the scale at 10lb.The bag is removed and sealed. Each successive container is now filled by placing it under the funnel and depressing the foot pedal.
All product contact surfaces are stainless steel and easily disassembled for dry wiped-down and cleaning.
- Bulk filling for weights of up to 50lbs.
- Self-adjusting controller
- Controller Reads out to 1 gram or .001 lbs.
- Scale range from 1 gram up to 50lbs.
- Supply Hopper capacity 3.5cu.ft. hopper (equivalent to 5 five-gallon pails)
- Includes powder coated standard chassis but all product contact surfaces 304 stainless steel
- Footprint 4.6 sq.ft., 67" high
- 4 locking casters
- Adjustable table with a 23” range of height
- 120V / 60Hz (Option: 240V / 50Hz)
- Handles all dry bulk products from powders to large parts
- Can be used with all bags or rigid containers
- Automatic tare adjustment
- On-the-fly, self-adjusting bulk & dribble speed control
- Up to 400 fills/hour
- Unit ships via LTL freight only. Call for freight rates